PDFZilla is a PDF converter program that can convert PDF to some document and image formats. Batch conversion is supported so you can convert as many PDF file as you need at once. Add the files to the job list and let the program does the rest for you. The program also supports partial conversion. So it is possible for you to convert only some specific pages from a PDF file. All of this conversions can be done simply in 3 steps.
Key features of PDFZilla
- Convert PDF to editable documents – Edit Your PDF Documents In MS Word!
- Easy to use – Convert PDF To Word Document Just In Only 3 Clicks.
- High quality conversion – Convert PDF To Word with ALL text and Graphical Data.
- Page Selection – Convert Selected Pages of PDF File To Word document.
- More than 20 Languages Supported – Besides English, PDFZilla Also supports German, French, Spanish, Italian and all Unicode Language PDF Files.
- Batch Mode – Convert More Than 10,000,000 PDF Files to Word
PDFZilla is a desktop application that quickly and accurately convert PDF files into editable MS Word Documents, Rich Text Documents, Plain Text Files, Images, HTML Files, and Shockwave Flash SWF Files. PDFZilla supports most of popular formats: DOC, RTF, TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, HTML, SWF formats. PDFZilla also supports batch convert mode and Page Selection.
PDFZilla Registration Code Details
This license works for PDFZilla v1.2.9. There is no information if you can update the software.
This promo ends on March 20, 2012, so go get it now while you can still have it.
You can save as much as $49.95 USD by grabbing this serial key offer.
Steps to get PDFZilla registration code
Just visit the promotion page. You don’t have to complete any form to be able to see the license. The developer decided to display the license on the page directly. All you need to do now is just download the installer, install the program and use the free key to activate it.
Be careful during the installation. Unlike others, the default installation folder of PDFZilla is C:\ directory, so make sure to change its location when installing the program, assuming that you usually install applications on C:\Program Files.