Just like TrashCan, Recently Closed Tabs is a Chrome extension that serves one purpose; to let you reopen closed tabs quickly. By installing a button that contains the list of recently closed tabs, users can reopen the tabs without having to access Chrome’s History page.
Whenever you need to reopen any recently closed tab, click the extension’s button and select the tab from the pop-up list. It can contain only 15 recently closed tabs at maximum, however.
Here is what it can do for you:
- Specify how many recently-closed-tabs should be displayed in the pop-up list when you click the extension button.
- Exclude any tab history so it won’t be displayed anymore in the future.
- Enable thumbnail screenshot of each closed tab in the Option window.
- Delete any tab history from the list.
- Reopen Accidentally Closed Tabs in Chrome with TrashCan
- How to Move Firefox Tabs from Top to Old Position (Below Address Bar) in Firefox 4
- Reset Google Chrome Settings to Default Without Reinstalling
- Google Chrome 8 Standalone Installer
- Google Chrome 10 Standalone Installer
- Google Chrome Stable Gets Update
- Google Chrome 6 (Stable) Full Offline Installer/Setup
- Google Chrome 9 Final Offline Installer for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Download Google Chrome OS Transformation Pack for XP
Install Recently Closed Tabs extension from Chrome extension gallery